Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Working from home

Working from home is the new thing for me. Twice a week I work in my PJs. I am actually really productive, and usually don't eat very well, or get any laundry done. Today, I was in meetings for about 7 hours but I found time to take a 20 minute walk around the block and I made it to the 5:30 pilates class that I usually have to skip because I get out of work late and get stuck in shitty traffic on 290. Stop and go all the way up the hill between Main St Shrewsbury and Lincoln St. Traffic comes to a screeching halt right after the Main St Shrews exit, but there' s a bend in the road and you can't see the brake lights until it's too late to get off the highway before you're stuck in the jam. This week, for 2 days in a row, I didn't have to deal with traffic. Awesome.

Tomorrow's a different story.

No comments: