Monday, October 8, 2007

Sunday's post - a day last

I spent Sunday doing housework - moving a king size bed from my bedroom to one of the other bedrooms. It's really uncomfortable, the frame is way too big for my bedroom, and I've been dying to get rid of it for months. Now, Chris' old room is a nice-looking guest room. Though I do have to sweep, vac, and mop it tonight.

My room, on the other hand, is full of dust bunnies and clean clothes that I don't have any room for in the closets and dresser. They are full of clothes that don't fit, or are summer weight.

To continue, 21 things you might not know about me...

3. I am not afraid of flying; but if I am delayed for 3+ hours due to a plan that keeps icing up and then fails its safety test twice, I am not raring to get on the plane. Even if it IS to go to Vegas.

4. I like prunes. They're sweet, chewy, are a good afternoon snack, and they also help out in the area that most women have trouble with (digestion).

5. I like aerobics. Yup, I do.

No comments: