Sunday, October 14, 2007

Movies and more

I just renewed my Netflix account, and I'm starting small - 2 out at a time, unlimited number of rentals, for the low price of $13.99 a month. I have a feeling I'll up it to 3 at a time when it starts snowing.

To continue 21 things about myself:

6. I enjoy solitude but only when I'm alone by choice. When I want to do something, talk to someone, or just don't feel like being alone, I feel antsy and usually end up going shopping.

7. I judge people by the beer they drink. It's not nice, not open-minded, and I probably shouldn't vocalize it, but I do.

8. My favorite kind of pizza is homemade. I buy the crust pre-made at Price Chopper and use canned tomato sauce or jarred sauce - whatever I have around. I have yet to find a pizza in the city that I really like, aside from Papa Gino's. Even Papa's, though, has gotten much much thinner over the years and makes me feel a little icky after I eat it.

2 comments:

Cate said...

I don't drink beer at all. What does that say about me?

In a moment of extreme domestic craziness, I made pizza dough in the bread machine today. It actually came out pretty good.

Melissa said...

I don't judge you if you don't drink beer. It's an acquired taste and I understand. I just would rather drink water than, say, Coors light. Beer is empty calories and I'd rather waste them on flavor than on light beer. Of course, there are times that light beer is actually perfect. So really, am I a hypocrite? Probably.

I would love a bread machine. That sounds really fun.